in 5th grade they made my class do a seminar thing on drugs and we had to sign an anti-drug pledge and afterwards they gave us these really fancy certificates declaring that we would be drug free forever and i ended up rolling a joint with mine in freshman year so there u go
Did this with my dare certificate (drug abuse resistance education for my friends abroad). And a page of the bible. Would not recommend as the inks are toxic.
lacklustreme asked: Share 10 random facts about yourself, then send this to 10 of your lovely followers! You are one of my 10 chosen lovely followers and I hope you have a very happy Monday! (:
1. I love 90s alternative rock. It’s awesome.
2. I have smoked almost 43lbs (19.5…kgs) of Marijuana myself so far in my lifetime.
3. I fix computers. I also build them. I’m that guy.
4. When I was a kid I built snow tunnels in the back yard and my Mom thought I fell in a sinkhole and died. I now live somewhere that sees no snow. In fact, it was 32oC here yesterday.
5. I sleep with a gun in my nightstand. .40 caliber, semi-automatic. Go ahead, break in to my house :p
6. I collect video games, but rarely complete them all. But I obsess over the truly great games. For example, I have multiple saves on Final Fantasy 7 with the max 99hours (each took close to double that to do everything in the game)
7. I love me some science fiction.
8. I miss Oreo-Os. You can only get this cereal in South Korea now. I wish I could have eaten them while high just once. :(
9. I am terrible at math unless I am completely high. Then I’m awesome at it.
10. I drive a Mazda 3. Manual transmission because anything else is just wrong.
How’s that for random?